Business Ready – Business Friendly
Berkeley County government, Berkeley County schools, Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce, large and small businesses, as well as agricultural, manufacturing and distribution enterprises combine to comprise a unique philosophical approach to self-reliant individual and business choices. Berkeley County offers a true commitment to the fundamental values of American business that are increasingly unique, not only in the State of West Virginia, but in the entire nation.
- We support Berkeley County’s business spirit.
- We believe the Berkeley County business spirit promotes job creation, creates stability and wealth for our families, our communities and our country.
- We celebrate the values of industry, pursuing dreams, seizing opportunities and taking responsibility for our own destiny.
- We salute Berkeley County mentors for giving back to their community with their time, resources and talent.
- We believe the ideas and storied experience of Berkeley County businesses offers examples of what can be accomplished when individuals work together.
- We know the execution of these self-reliant principles builds more and better businesses, more and better jobs and a higher quality county in which to live, work and play.
A Spirit of Cooperation
Berkeley County has forged unique, innovative partnership agreements with its cities and the State of West Virginia, and gained broad-gauge, fast-track approval processing on “shovel-ready” development sites.
To view a copy of the Berkeley County Council Comprehensive Guide, click here.
Looking to start a new business? Visit the One Stop Business Portal here.