- Immediate access off of Interstate 81 in Martinsburg, West Virginia (Berkeley County)
- Separated by a small parcel from Procter & Gamble’s new multi-category manufacturing facility on 450+/- acres, opening in 2017. The facility will employ approximately 2,000 people and generate 700+/- truck trips per day.
- Flexible zoning to accommodate uses including but not limited to banks, hotels, mixed-use retail, fast food, family restaurants, office and pharmacies
- While serving as the county seat, Martinsburg is the state’s fastest-growing city and is the long-standing commercial and cultural hub of the state’s Eastern Panhandle
- 2014 Annual Average Daily Traffic (AADT) of 52,661 at Exit 8 Interstate 81
For more information, contact Paul Danko 267-256-7573 | firstname.lastname@example.org