Workforce WV announced the Top Employers of Berkeley County, WV for March 2019. This list is release in late fall of each year.
This list contains businesses in the county ranked on the number of employees.
- Berkeley County Board of Education
- Macy’s Corporate Services
- United States Department of Veteran Affairs
- WVU Medicine
- Quad Graphics
- Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
- Wal-Mart Associate
- Berkeley County Commission
- FedEx Corporation
Some highlights compared to the previous year:
- Berkeley County Board of Education continues to top the list as #1 Employer of the county.
- Macy’s advanced from the #3 spot to #2.
- WVU Medicine ranks as #1 Employer in the State.
- Procter & Gamble who entered the list last year at #7 advanced one spot to #6.
- Walmart Associates ranked #7 is the #2 employer of the state.
- Orgill, Inc. advanced from #10 to #8.
- Fedex returned to this year’s list at #10.
To download a copy of this list, click here.
To view Workforce WV Top Employer list by year and county, click here.