Click on the title/link of each RFB/RFQ to review the submission requirements and download a copy.
Sealed bids for 300 Foxcroft Avenue HVAC Upgrade will be received by the Berkeley County Development Authority at the offices of the Thrasher Group, Inc. located at 120 Association Drive, Charleston, WV 25311, until 1:00 p.m. L.P.T. on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, for furnishing labor and materials and performing all work identified in the contract documents prepared by The Thrasher Group, Inc. Following the scheduled closing time for the reception of bids, all proposals which have been submitted in accordance with the conditions of the contract documents will be opened and read aloud at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, through live-stream. A link for the live-stream of the bid opening will be provided via addendum.
- Request for Professional Engineering Services-Harold Drive Project – closed May 11, 2020
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ)- Engineering Services – closed March 18, 2020
- Request for Bids (RFB) for 400 Foxcroft Avenue Office Building 2nd Floor Painting -closed February 28, 2020
- Request for Bids (RFB) for Foxcroft Avenue Office Building 1st Floor Flooring –closed February 28, 2020
- Request for Bids (RFB) for 400 Foxcroft Avenue Office Building 2nd Floor Flooring-closed February 28, 2020
- Request for Bids (RFB) Foxcroft Avenue Office Building Parking Lots-closed February 28, 2020